1. Ulzzang or dolly looking person (best face) really care about skin care, so i suggest you to apply skin care before you apply your base or foundation.
2. I prefer to apply BB Cream and Mineral Concealer than a foundation for today.
3. I do my eyebrows by filling it with Carbon Mac Single Eyeshadow.
4. Apply Primer before you apply eyeshadow. Use Neutral Eyeshadow colors from light - dark brown. Put the lightest color as base and to the inner corner of your eyes. It makes your both eyes look wider and Ulzzang really love an aegyo eyes which is natural people usually have eyebags and apply the shimmery color eyeshadow on it.
5. Use gel eyeliner which is easier to draw close to your eye line. Draw thinner as natural as possible.
6. Curl your lashes and apply mascara.
7. Apply soft pink blush on.
8. To pop out your neutral eyeshadow color please use lip tint and apply nude lipstick on your lips.
9. If you don't have a V Line shape use a bronzer and you are done!
With natural lighting from my window it's still coming out flawless on camera even in real. I really love the result. I currently applied Maybelline BB Cream and Maybelline Mineral Concealer. Even do you know Victoria's Angles were wearing maybelline makeup as theirs. Maybelline is such a good drugstore makeup even not all the products are good. But i think the BB Cream and the concealer are coming out the best on my skin.
HD CAMERA AND GOOD LIGHTING VERSION
Style (it means i wear my mini dress, i make my hair wavy and i applied this natural makeup)
Ready to be a doll? ;)
I don't want to teach you to be fake, but sometimes you need to look like this when you want to go to a prom or even to a special occasion. Agree?
Don't forget also to read the post about my Bridal Show 2013, here!
Good luck and God Bless!
comment, share, find, follow, add my accounts