Hello guys, I am coming back with a new review. I'm probably so late to making a beauty review about Real Techniques brushed. I am feel bad right now because I think, I'm quite late hahaha. But it's better than nothing right?
I bought this brush set from Taman Anggrek Mall in West Jakarta area. It's pretty much way more expensive rather than you get it online or in overseas (probably if you're living in Europe or US). I got this brush set for $40 and It's still quite cheap for me. Why? Because I get 4 different brushes for different purposes and a brush case that I can bring for traveling. But I think, you can get this brush set only for $20 online.
It's definitely easy for me to apply my base makeup products to my face, for example foundation, powder, and concealer. Here some points for you to know :
1. Buffing Brush : you can use this brush to apply cream or powder makeup base products or blush (or even translucent powder).
2. Contouring Brush : you can use this brush to apply any cream or powder contouring products.
3. Pointed Foundation Brush : it's quite small for foundation brush, but you can use it to blend foundation or concealer around your eyes, nose, or any other detailed / small gap areas on your face.
4. Detailer Brush : you can use this brush to apply corrector concealer to your acne or dark spots.
Positive Points :
- Quite affordable even I got it for $40 at the local mall in Jakarta. But hey, I got 4 brushes and a brush case too.
- Cruelty free brand which is good and I fully support this brand.
- Those bristles are so soft.
- Air brushed finish on your face, that's totally true! (if you able blend your makeup so well)
- Travel friendly, especially I got a brush case as well.
- Minimalist and to the point design.
- You can see from the box each purpose of those brushes and each brush also has its own name written on the handle of the brush.
Negative Points :
- Not easy to find here in Indonesia. You need to order it online or go to several malls in here to find this brand.
Do you want to try this set?