Hello everyone! I am back making a new content. I know that lately my blog is getting boring due to my lack posting schedule. Now, I am busy finishing my final year in uni. I hope that my blog readers understand that. Living inside and working on the internet is kinda funny seriously.
Okay comeback with the actual review. So last month, I stayed in Thailand. I was doing voluntary work in Thailand for 2 months. I did shopping several beauty products too. People are talking about this Thai beauty brand a lot, named Beauty Buffet. Beauty Buffet offers us nice deal makeup and beauty products (including body care and skin care products).
I bought a big bottle of body lotion for my mom, a single BB Cream for body (pretty interesting, i will review it later on), and four cute Macaron eyeshadows. I got those for myself in 4 bright colors : No.4 peach, No.6 raspberry, No.7 mango and No.10 earl grey.
Positive Points :
- The packaging is legit. So creative and cute at the same time. Your makeup drawer will look amazing and it's a perfect gift for your friend.
- Pigmentation is quite good. The color is definitely there!
- Blend-able (if this even a word? lol)
- Even tho those colors are so bright and vibrant, those can work on our eyelids (remembering that this is a blend-able eyeshadow).
- Finishing of this eyeshadow : can be natural / can be a pop up color on your eyelid.
- Affordable : 165 Baht (Rp 63.000,-)
- Macaron eyeshadow series come with 15 different colors.
- For more information about this eyeshadow : click here!
Negative Points :
- If you are not getting into bright or asian makeup style, maybe this eyeshadow is not being your cup of tea.
- It's pretty hard to get products from this brand outside Thailand, the solution is buying the products online.
- If you are living in Indonesia, you can get Beauty Buffet products from a store called COPIA (a sister company of The Faceshop Indonesia and OPI Indonesia). Sadly is 2 times more expensive than the actual price and the collection is not as complete as in Thailand. There are several COPIA offline stores too, click here to know!
I hope that this information can help you to access products from this amazing brand from Thailand. This is not a sponsored post by any company that I mentioned above. This is my honest review about Beauty Buffet.
MY NEW LOOK? MY NEW HAIR?
Another latest update :
My Journey to Thailand - Ban Ta-ud School & National Thai Language Day
comment, share, find, follow, add my accounts