(Schedule in September 2016, probably some changes happen for now!)
During my stay in Seoul, South Korea, I really want to try to watch uncommon show. Even tho that we have hologram technology as well in Indonesia, I never experience any hologram concert before. That's the reason why I tried K-Live Hologram Concert. I was watching K-Pop Experience Hologram Concert (PSY and BIGBANG) at 15:10 PM and BIGBANG SPECIAL Hologram Concert (G-Dragon) at 18:00 PM.
Where is K-Live?
K-Live is being located in Lotte Fitin Mall, 9Floor.
Lotte Fitin Address : 21-31 Euljiro 6(yuk)-ga, Jung-gu, Seoul, South Korea. (Next to Dongdaemun Design Plaza)
Google Map Directions : Click here!
How to buy?
- Go straight to their official website, click here!
- Make sure, you read "About K-Live" first before you buy your ticket!
- Check the most recent "Time Table" or schedule! (K-Live is closed every monday!)
- Click "Ticket Reservation" sign
- You will go directly to "Interpark" ticket website.
- Select date and time, based on the Time Table that you choose.
- Click "Buy Ticket"
- You will go directly to another pop up window from your browser. Choose the same date and time and then click next.
- Choose "Online Booking Discount" (because you are buying your tickets online) and put how many tickets that you need. Click next!
- Click "Pick Up at Venue" option for your ticket.
- Fill in all your details confirmation (email, name, etc.)
- Finish it with payment (I use credit card to buy my tickets).
- You will get email confirmation!
- Print and bring the confirmation email for exchange purpose at the cashier / information desk at 9 Floor.
I don't have any single footage inside the venue because i can't record anything. So many guards around me. If you are curious about Klive Hologram Concert, I have the trailer down here (0:20). But I really suggest do not watch the unofficial record from youtube because you are not going to support the artist's hard work for recording entire scenes for hologram concert. Please do appreciate!
Another latest update :
comment, share, find, follow, add my accounts