I've been using this blush and bronzing powder duo for the past 2 months. I bought this when I was staying in Thailand. I decided to put a review because I already feel comfortable with it for the past 2 months. I don't want to put review after just few days using this product.
ELF blushes are reminding me of NARS blushes. Many people tell that ELF blushes are exactly dupes of NARS. Well, some of them are. But I am not sure about this one. As far as I know, this product is amazing on me. Especially for people who prefer natural and peachy color makeup. It's not becoming overwhelming on me either.
ELF products mostly are affordable. As students, I really feel this is going to change my life. I don't need to push myself buy super expensive makeup products out there if the quality of ELF products are getting better and better.
Positive Points :
- Affordable! Price is around THB 308 / US$4 / Rp 115.000,- (click here for more!)
- Great pigmentation for natural flush pink color on your cheek.
- Minimalist packaging.
- Travel friendly packaging.
- Not easy to get broken (if you accidentally drop it).
- You can order it from their official website with Free Shipping, including to Indonesia.
Negative Points :
- Maybe it's not that easy to find them in stores, especially here in Indonesia. The solution is you are not living in or near downtown area : order ELF products online.
- So far so good. I don't have any negative points to share about this product. Fiji Matte is actually ELF's best seller product. No doubt at all!
From this quick review, does anyone here also want to try this product?
comment, share, find, follow, add my accounts